Friday, January 29, 2010

Home

Not too long ago I made some disparaging remarks about the Valley where I live and its landscape. It seems that maybe I spoke too soon or I just have never taken the time to truly look at the landscape or God is making me eat my words....probably the latter. So as I'm thinking about what to post on my "bloggity" (Thank You Natalie Norton) I'm thinking wow, you know the valley is prettier than I thought. I took this particular shot in downtown Harlingen. Now it is ok during the day, but I just love the night. So probably for awhile you can look forward to some good night photos. This is Jackson Street, the "hub" if you will of the downtown streets. No, we are not a big metropolitan area but I am slowly learning to love living here. And well the landscapes are growing on me.

The thing that is starting to hit me is that God is using all these little incidents in my life to make me grow. It hurts. Ouch. But Praise God all is well and we are moving forward.

Until Tomorrow

Grace Be With You

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment