Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Mother's Hands and A Plea for Pee!


A Mother's Hands

When I think of  a mother's hands I think about how hard they have to work. I think about the time put in and the dinners cooked, laundry cleaned, errands run, and the many many other things that Mothers do.
But I think one of the things we forget about when we think about our mothers, is the prayers that they have prayed over the years. I know my own mother has prayed a million times over for me these almost 32 years. As a mother myself, I pray for their protection, for their happiness, for their futures. I have prayed that they become honorable Men of God. I pray daily that God's angels will be on constant vigil for them.
And my own mother, prayed when I was hurting more than I can say, right after my husband passed away.
And to me, that may have been the most important prayer she ever prayed for me. Because at that moment I needed peace and comfort more than I ever had before.  And I cannot ever thank her enough for that.
God says our faith can move Mountains! I know in my heart that my mom's heartfelt prayers have often moved mountains for me, even when I didn't have  faith myself!


There is a stranger in Hawaii, who is praying the hardest she ever has in her life, for her newborn son. She has faith that God will provide that relief and heal her son from this ordeal.
But she is asking for our help, help in praying for her son. Oddly enough, she needs him to pee! She needs him to pee the fluid that is killing him. I send a prayer up to God to watch over and protect and heal this family and their son, Gavin.
Lord, I'm praying for Pee!!! Let this baby pee off all the fluid that is killing him, let his heart be good. And Lord, most of all, bless this family with Your presence, comfort, and peace!

Amen. 

Send her a message or a prayer @ www.natalienortonphoto.com

Until Tomorrow,

Grace be with you,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment