Monday, February 1, 2010

Ah, Mountains!

 
Turnagain Arm, South of Anchorage, Alaska 2007
Ah, Mountains. I think Mountains are beautiful. They are rough and tough and if you ever tried to climb the mountain well, you need experience to do it. It seems to me that lately I've been climbing a mountain. Everything is one step forward, big slide back. Or at a stand still. I keep having to remind myself that everything is in God's timing and I never know what He may bring into my life. I keep saying this but this has become very personal to me, so I'm just being honest about where I am and what I feel God is telling me. So I think it's important to keep in mind that yes, I may not always be positive or maybe in the time, like this that I am going through I just want to make sure that you know that I am hopeful and praising God even though I might be feeling like I'm facing a mountain or at a standstill in my walk with Him. I still feel Him working on me, chipping away at all resistance even if I'm not where I want to be. There is always a reason for that. I am in a time of learning, and I know that God has something special for me. Just like how He reminds me in that in His beautiful landscapes.

Until Tomorrow
Grace Be with You
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment