Friday, January 22, 2010

Monster


This is Monster, our very mischevious cat. I don't say that lightly either. He can often be heard calling out my  mother.."Mom." "Mom." He jumps and plays and he loves massages. Especially if my brother is behind the massage. He seems to have a special touch.

My mom and her friend found Monster when they were out for a walk one day. He could have only been like a day old at most. He didn't even have his eyes open. Monster thinks he is human. He also thinks he is the prettiest among us and well, I'm not sure he thinks we're all that great looking.

We all love Monster, he's a brat at best, wants to be petted when he wants to be petted. He pretty much does whatever it is he wants to. Curiosity? Well Monster invented the word. He has to inspect bags when they come into the house. He wants to look and smell your drink and your food. He genuinely likes people.
 Oh, and he can open doors. Who doesn't like a talented cat like that?

Sometimes I feel like a cat...I know silly right? But a cat like Monster. With personality of course. Like right now honestly, I'd really like to do whatever I want to. I'd like to just go with the flow. And curious, I am probably just as curious as he is if not more. Loving takes sacrifice, so I have to sacrifice the part of me that would like to look in every bag and just live for myself and not take into consideration what God wants me to do.

Until Tomorrow
Grace be with you
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment