Monday, January 4, 2010

Midnight Surburbia and Grass


  Midnight Suburbia and Grass

I know it sounds a little kooky but what in this world today isn't. I went out with the intention of just shooting the grass since I am totally obsessed with night time photos right now. However, when I came back from shooting the photos outside, these two are the only ones that spoke to me.
Now I was thinking of posting a photo that I had taken earlier in the day of our cat, Monster. Monster is quite a character, but I think I'll leave that story for another day.
In the top photo there is just this eerie feeling of security and family and this eerie sense of patriotism while  in the bottom well, I just love the colors. (And yes I can be that simple.) I like the way the grass lays. and sticks up all jointy and smooth in some places.
Here's my thing: How in the world did God keep up with ALL these details? The grass the sun, the moon and stars, I can barely keep up with my children and their schedules let alone the world's details. But of course, that makes Him, the Almighty, The King of Kings, The Organizer of All Organizers...;)

All I can do is stare up in wonder (or down as the case may be). If God can keep up and do all these amazing things, just think what He could do in our lives with no problem at all.  I just hope I can give all these details justice in my photography....I'm trying.

Until Tomorrow,

Grace Be With You
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment