Monday, February 8, 2010

In His Time

 
This is one of my favorite photos. I absolutely love the fact that this pelican let me get so close. My mom and I had gone down to the beach to take photos one day. We went over to where the docks where behind Pirate's Landing, a local restaurant. We are walking around snapping photos here and there of the water and boats. And I see a pelican standing on a wood post coming up out of the water. What was so interesting to me is that it wasn't far from me at all. We are talking about 4 feet between me and the pelican. What I found interesting was that it didn't take flight when I started shooting photos of it. In fact, he seemed to pose for me and I got some great shots, including this one. 
It reminds me that everything is in God's timing and not my own. It is so strange because everything had to line up perfectly for this shot to happen. We had to arrive on time, the pelican had to be there and be calm..just everything. That happens a lot in my photos. I wonder where God's timing will lead me next. 
Until Tomorrow
Grace Be With You
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment